Doctor insights on:
Should I Expect My Feet To Grow During Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Foot size: Can change. The foot can widen., and the person may require a larger size shoe. (i never really thought about what occurs until you asked, i don't actually think the bones grow... - I am sure someone else can chime in with the answer to that....But shoe size does change. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can I use compeed patches for my feet while pregnant? I used one today and i just read its not safe during pregnancy!
See your physician: You should see your OB doctor. They will know you the best and be able to advise you on how to take care of the problem. ...Read more
Swelling: Pressure on the inguinal veins from the growing fetus puts pressure on the veins and makes a backlog into the lower extremities and feet. ...Read more
29 yrs lady extrimities become killing cold when she goes to sleep.Coldness n pain especialy of feet worsen during pregnancy.Thyroid or smthng else?
Circulation: Coldness is a sign of poor circulation and if worsen at night means the position when in bed compress the circulation further is the person you mention big that can explain the reason even though she is young has poor circulation - suggest to have evaluation how to improve this. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should i expect to have blood in my pee after having a prostate biopsy?
- How can i expect my breasts to change in pregnancy?
- My hair takes forever to grow are any vitamins i should take
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i avoid swelling in my hands and feet during pregnancy?
- Can i take lopressor during pregnancy to control my svt?
- What can i expect to happen during pelvic exams during pregnancy?
- About how long after my skipped period should i start to think about a pregnancy
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online