Doctor insights on:
Should I Expect My Feet To Grow During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Foot size: Can change. The foot can widen., and the person may require a larger size shoe. (i never really thought about what occurs until you asked, i don't actually think the bones grow... - I am sure someone else can chime in with the answer to that....But shoe size does change. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Swelling: Pressure on the inguinal veins from the growing fetus puts pressure on the veins and makes a backlog into the lower extremities and feet. ...Read more
Can I use compeed patches for my feet while pregnant? I used one today and i just read its not safe during pregnancy!
See your physician: You should see your OB doctor. They will know you the best and be able to advise you on how to take care of the problem. ...Read more
Swelling: Swelling in the feet is a common problem of pregnancy. Physicians used to associate it with pre-eclampsia, but it occurs in too many women who don't have pre-eclampsia to be a sign of pre-eclampsia. It's probably caused by the increased blood volume and changes in the blood biochemistry that occur during pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i expect during and after hysterectomy?
- My 1st colonoscipy what should i expect
- When should i expect my next period
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How much weight should i gain during my pregnancy?
- When during pregnancy should i change my sleep position
- What should i expect during physical therapy for upper trapezius pain?
- When should i expect my baby to start imitating sounds
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online