Doctor insights on:
Should I Exercise With Hemorrhoids
The veins in the rectum can swell and become puffy when a person has frequent pressure on them from pushing out a bm. This is constipation. The swollen veins can burn, itch, or sometimes become severely painful (from a clot building up inside). Veins in the rectum are called hemorrhoidal veins and the sick, stretched out vein ...Read more
Improved, not cured: A good diet and exercise are helpful for many conditions. Hemorrhoid symptoms are often related to bad bowel habits associated with poor fiber intake and inactivity. Foods causing constipation and diarrhea do not help the situation. Itching and irritation are often related to diet. Protrusion can be decreased by less straining. Bleeding must always be evaluated for other causes. ...Read more
When u have hemorrhoids , would it cause u to start bleeding if your like bending over a lot cleaning or exercise more than usually.
Have perfect diet/exercise. For last 6 weeks am STRAINING to #2: Still going daily but now separate hard lumps. No other symptoms. Hemorrhoid? Cancer?
Bowl movement: Straining. Please start w/seeing your doc. A food plan that worked earlier may not be as good now. Doc may refer you to a GI doc. When medical condition is ruled out or identified consider seeing a nutritionist. Please don''t let your mind run away w/frightening diagnoses. They are VERY low on the scale of probabilities. Peace and good health. ...Read more
Perianal mass: That would be an unusual color for a hemorrhoid. While hemorrhoids are a common diagnosis, there are other conditions which could be confused for a hemorrhoid such as an abscess. An evaluation by a general or colorectal surgeon would be recommended. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What foods should i eat after suffering from hemorrhoids?
- Should i buy witch hazel liquid or prep h for my hemorrhoids
- What type of doctor should i go to for my hemorrhoids and urinary problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i exercise if i have an inflamed sciatic nerve
- Should i exercise when i have a cold sore
- How long and how often should i exercise?
- I exercised three days and i have muscle pain i should exercise more
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free