Doctor insights on:
Should I Douche With Iodine Or Vinegar I Want Something Natural
WATER: Water.Get a more detailed answer ›
You don't: Normally you don't need to clean it. The reason is that it is normally populated by acid producing bacteria . They are producing the acid and thus creating environment where pathogenic bacteria do not thrive .When you dush you wash off the good bacteria and the environment they maintain. You can eat yogurt , kefir or take acidophylus culture to support that good bacteria and vaginal health. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I had a colposcopy and the doct used vinegar and iodine solutions. I have a brown coagulated tissue-like discharge. Normal? How long should this last?
Normal: It was vineger and iodine to make the lesions show up better, then after the put an orange-colored rusty substance to help stop bleeding. You can gently rinse it out in the shower with a finger and water and then you won't have a week or more of random orange-staining goo coming out. Good look, and ALWAYS were condoms so you won't have to go through this again. ...Read more
Colposcopy done with vinegar and iodine solutions. 2 biopsies taken. Having brown coagulated and tissue-like discharge. Normal? How long will it last?
How often should a woman douche? How important is it? Does it matter if it is scented or should I purchase the vinegar douche only?
Personal pref.: Overall, douching is not necessary as it can get rid of natural bacteria and components that are often "healthy" in a normal vagina. If you feel the need to douche due to odor or feeling uncomfortable with your vaginal area, than no more than 3-4 times a year should be done, because as stated, you do not want to disrupt the normal vaginal flora that helps keep your "balance."scented or reg up 2u. ...Read more
See answer: Vinegar douche has been used to treat Candida yeast infections, by restoring the normal acidic vaginal pH. However, douching has many undesirable consequences and unlikely to cure yeast vaginitis. Women who douche have more bacterial vaginal infections, a higher incidence of PID, more difficulty getting pregnant. SEE > http://wb.md/1RIByhY and http://wb.md/1jTeuzk ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I want to know if i should have sex with my friend he has many others at 75
- I have many swollen neck lymph nodes should i do something or wait a wk or 2
- What type of flower essence or oil should i take to help with arthritis pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What age can or should i start feeding my son baby cereal with a spoon?
- My son was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy is that something i should worry about
- My son was diagnosed with colitis is that something i should worry about
- If i want to grow faster what should i do with my diet nutrition
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free