Doctor insights on:
Should I Decrease The Frequency Of Shampooing Or Change Shampoos
Is it true what people say about shampoos that is hair develop immunity against them overtime? So that we should change shampoo often.
Hair is dead: Hair is composed only of dead tissue. It can't "know" what you put on it a few days ago. It can only respond to what you have on it now. This is like saying that your nails become "immune" to your nail polish and so you have to change polish brand frequently. Use s shampoo that makes your hair feel/smell like you want it to feel/smell and don't be fooled by all the ads. ...Read more
Could I be allergic to my shampoo as my head has gotten abnormally itchy and dry since a shampoo change. More dry than normal winter skin.?
My doctor prescribed me dezor shampoo and ask me to use everyday until 2 weeks and change back to 2 times a day per week. Is there any side effects?
DEZOR SHAMPOO?: CORRECT SPELLING, PLEASEGet a more detailed answer ›
I saw that johnson & johnson changed their baby shampoo formula. So, quaternium-15 is really a formaldehyde releaser?
Yes: This product is used in many things as a preservative. Some people are allergic to it. ...Read more
Random itchy skin all over. No change in diet. Think it is a product i'm using. Maybe soap/shampoo.
Maybe: Stop use and should see an improvement. If not that product then symptoms may persist. ...Read more
My head is full of dandruff....Continuous hairfall. What should I do? I changed my shampoo several times but nothing...Any idea.
See a dermatologist: There are many prescription medications that can help with dandruff better than over the counter ones. Also consider that this may be scalp psoriasis that is more difficult to treat than dandruff (seborrheic dermatitis) or even ringworm (fungal infection of the scalp). All three can look very similar. ...Read more
What can I do with seborrhoea dermatitis on my skull i already used all kind of shampoo no changes what kind of medication i can use ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How many times should i use the lindane lotion or shampoo?
- Random pain in the arch of my foot should i get scholls or podiatrist supports
- Are there tests or procedures i should have during the 4th month of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have pain in the bone of my right elbow what should i do
- I have a few lumps on the back of my head that dont hurt or move is this normal
- Should i use a heating pad on low to help the pain of my ear infection
- I have severe pelvic pain should i go to the er or the gyn dr
- Talk to a dermatologist online