Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Worried If My Morning Sickness Stops Suddenly
No: There is not necessarily something wrong if morning sickness stops, for most women it stops at some point during or after the first trimester. If your pregnancy symptoms have all gone away, especially if you are having cramping and bleeding, you should call your doctor to have an ultrasound to check on the baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many txments: Call your OB that is your ob's job, there are safe meds, there is an fda approved wrist band that gives electrical impulses that go from the nerve in the wrist to teh nausea center in the brain called primabella, b natal pops can help call your OB it is your ob's job to answer your ?S and help you, zofran works well in most people- cat b- safe. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
ASK YOUR OB DOC: And do what your OB doc says since that doc is taking care of u, if u were my pt., i would tell you to try ginger aile, snaps, or tea, or or ginger cooked, also b-natal pops - u can get those at babys r us, also there is an fda approved wrist band called primabella - your OB doc can get a form form the drug rep some insurances cover them they work quite well or u may need cat b script meds. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've had morning sickness 5 times what can I do to stop it or try and help it cause it's making me feel very Ill?
No: Be thankful.Get a more detailed answer ›
Had morning sickness for weeks, i had it all day. At 9 weeks it stopped. Could something be wrong, or is it normal to stop?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is something wrong if my morning sickness stops suddenly in the first trimester?
- Should i be worried if there is clear fluid leaking from my abdomen but no wound
- Should i be worried if my prostate is twice the normal size
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be worried if my child has dark circles under his eyes
- Should i be worried if my period is early
- Should i be concerned if my babys head stops growing
- Should i be worried if my bladder biopsy shows undifferentiated carcinoma
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online