Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Worried About Pinworms
Possibly: Pinworms is the most common worm infection in the us -- and school-age kids are the ones who most commonly get it. They unknowingly touch the eggs, put fingers in mouths, and the eggs mature -- producing intense anal itching esp. @ night. The eggs can be transferred to others in the house also. See your family doctor for help if needed. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/pmh0002137/. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pinworms is a condition in which a person (often young children, sometimes parents of young children) has little parasites called pinworms in his large intestine and his poop. Pinworms are threadlike worms about half an inch long, causing the main symptom of butt-itching or butt-scratching in kids. Treatment is usually ...Read more
I'm worried abt pinworms: a intense crawling feeling, not like any other itch. But-it's rare, only every few days, & in eve, not night. Does that fit?
Worried taken mebendezanole every 2 weeks for 2 -3 months even though im sure i have got rid of pinworm. Hav stopped. Will anything bad happen?
That's a long time!: If you feel that your infection has cleared, there should be no reason to continue taking the medication unless your doctor advised you otherwise. There should be no ill effects from not taking mebendazole, except for recurrence of the infection if you are still exposed to the original source. ...Read more
How easy is it for pinworm eggs to become airborne? Im very careful when changing covers but extremely worried I also wear underwear and pyjamas 2 bed
I discovered pinworms after Jadean told me her vagina is sore at night. What is the best option for treatment and should I be worried.
Pinworms: this requires prescription medication so see a doctor ...Read more
Itching: especially at night, will continue. They can migrate into the vagina and urethra laying eggs there and leading to itching in one or both locations. See this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be worried about a low hemoglobin level
- Should i be worried about calcification on my testicle
- Should i be worried about a smallpox outbreak
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- My mom has arthritis should i be worried about getting it too
- My brother has atrial flutter should i be worried about this
- I got scratched on balls climbing fence should i be worried about tetanus
- My mother died of ipf should i be worried about this disease
- Talk to a pediatrician online