Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned That I Am Only 30cm At 34 Weeks
Yes: Concerned, but not worried. Some moms seem to consistently carry their babies in a way that makes them measure "size less than dates", so everything can be perfectly fine. However, such a measurement usually prompts a sonogram to confirm that there has been adequate fetal growth and that there is a normal fluid level. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Baby is 11 weeks and can only eat 3 ounces at a time ... He was born at 34 weeks. Should i be concerned?
See below: As long as the child's provider feels that the growth is normal, then no concerns. Some infants will take smaller more frequent feedings. ...Read more
Im 34 weeks and everytime i pee i get a sharp pain in the bottom of my stomach what could be wrong? and should i be concerned?
Bleeding after sex at 34 weeks, is it normal? Hasn't happened at any other stage in pregnancy and sex was normal. Should I be concerned?
Bleeding after sex: During pregnancy, the lining of the canal leading to the womb (cervical canal: endocervical) can expand, covering the external cervix in the vagina. Sexual activity can irritate these cells and cause minor bleeding. This alone is not harmful to the pregnancy, but if bleeding continues and clots are seen, immediately see your healthcare professional for advice. ...Read more
34 weeks pregnant and have not gained any weight in 2 weeks but yet my fundus measured more is that normall or should I be concerned?
Listeria: The incidence of listeriosis in pregnancy is 12 per 100, 000. Thus it is a rare disease. Listeria is found commonly in nature. So it can be hard to avoid being exposed to it. I ate luncheon meats when pregnant w/o problems but if you want to be really prudent: wash your hands after you handle hot dogs. Avoid cross-contaminating fluid from hot dogs packages with utensils or food prep surfaces. >. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Ate a pasteurized cheese spread that I didn't know also had SPAM in it. I'm 34 weeks pregnant and now I'm concerned about the risk of listeria.
Probably fine: If it is a spread that was heated or warmed, it would be unlikely that you contracted Listeria. Watch for symptoms of headaches, excess fatigue or headaches. Call your doctor in the morning and let them know your concerns. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned that i am still having irregular periods at 52
- Should i be concerned if i am not feeling fetal movements at 28 weeks
- Should i be concerned that my eye lid has been twitching for over two weeks now
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be concerned that my tsh level is at 002
- I am experiencing a pain at the inside behind my hip bone what can that be
- I have had a cough for 6 weeks after having a cold should i be concerned
- Should i be concerned that my breasts are leaking yellow fluid
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online