Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned If My Urine Is Brown
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
Sometimes my urine has a brownish color. Do i need to be concerned? Is this a sign of a kidney problem?
Shud i be concerned with brown looking urine from my 5 yr old girl, who has had recent elevated creatinine level in urine? No diagnosis yet, drs mon
Brown urine: There are a number of causes of brown urine, that can reflect kidney, liver, blood or muscle disorders that need to be evaluated by medical tests (mostly blood-work, some urine tests). Preliminary tests might include urinalysis, cbc, retic count, cpk, aso titer, c3, c4, cmp, urine protein/creatinine ratio, aso titer, etc. A pediatric nephrologist (kidney specialist) may be appropriate. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a UTI and i took some metronidazole for the bacteria and now my urine is brown. Is this normal?
I've had flu like symptoms and every time I cough or sneeze, I urinate. I started noticing here lately that my urine is brown. I drink a ton of water.?
Urination: It could be something as simple as dehydration causing a change in color of your urine, however there are certain kidney diseases that occur during or after flu/upper respiratory illnesses that need to be ruled out. Iga nephropathy and post strep glomerulonephritis are key. You should see your primary doctor and have urine tested for blood and have your blood tested to see how your kidneys are. ...Read more
Bladder neck suspension for SUI surgery 9/9. 9/11 placed foley at ER. 9/
14 blood in urine. Should I be concerned if my urine is red? Urology on 18th.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be very concerned with the bump on my gums
- Should i be concerned that my tsh level is at 002
- When should i be concerned with blood in my stool
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be concerned that my skin has been itching throughout my pregnancy
- My son has coarctation of the aorta should i be concerned
- When should i be concerned about my blood pressure
- Should i be concerned if my blood pressure drops in pregnancy
- Should i be concerned about blood in my stool