Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned If I Feel Like My Heart Is Skipping Beats In Pregnancy
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Should i be concerned because my heart is skipping beats and sounds like this http://youtu.Be/42iahk-zxj0?
I'm curious as to what could be going on with me.... Severe headaches, feels like my heart is skipping beats, shortness of breath and left arm pain.
Last week i had a regular stress test and the doc said my heart is skipping beats. I have been thru lots of stress recently . Is this dangerous?
PerhapsGetBetterHelp: Stress tests incapable of detecting artery ds until after extremely advanced + ?chances of mi, thus best avoid in favor of optimize NMR particle test, hba1c, BP to abnormally healthy, check echo, get & understand images yourself. Heart beats/rate under brain control 24/7, thousands of orders/sec, thus both emotions (internalized anger/frustration/fears) & heart muscle health important. Seek better. ...Read more
My blood pressure medicine has been increased in the last six months, now my heart is skipping beats. What should I do? I take four different kinds of medicine for my blood pressure. I am diabetic with 3 stints.
Pretty much had every test done 4 heart they say its healthy.Y do I continue 2 have palpitations even when im not anxious?Pregnancy making them worse?
Palpitations: Palpitations are very common among healthy people. The fact that you have palpitations does not mean you have heart disease. Most importantly is to rule out what we call structural heart disease and define the palpitations with either a holter or event monitor depending on frequency. Yes being pregnant can sometimes flare the episodes. Avoid caffeine and stimulants. Please clear with your doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- It always feels like something is stuck in my throat should i be worried
- I feel like my heart is skipping a beat
- Should i be concerned if my blood pressure drops in pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Should i be concerned if one of my testicles is much larger than the other
- Should i be concerned if my urine is brown
- Should i be concerned if my prostate is 10 times larger than normal
- Should i be concerned if my poop is green
- Talk to a cardiologist online