Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned If I Breathe Wood Smoke From A Fire While Pregnant
No: Not unless you were on fire.Get a more detailed answer ›
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Probably not: as it is not known what chemical compounds are in the smoke it would be unwise to subject yourself or an unborn baby to the rubber smoke. ...Read more
Almost 4wks pregnant BP147/90 HR112. shld i be concerned? palpatations some shortness of breath & heavy like chest...
36 weeks pregnant shortness of breath and as i sleep i wake up feeling like i stop breathing for a while should I be concerned?
Call your OB: Please do not take chances with you or your unborn baby. Call your OB now... ...Read more
Hi doc my wife is 27 weeks pregnant & struggling with shortness of breath plus pain in lower abdomen. Should we be concerned?
33 weeks pregnant with shortness of breath/difficulty breathing and numbness in my arm and shoulder. Shoul I be concerned?
39 weeks pregnant, shortness of breath( weezing), contractions , mucus plug gone, but has not burst yet should I be concerned?
14 weeks pregnant. Niece burned popcorn badly. Breathed in the smoke. Got watery eyes and sore throat. Left within thirty minutes. Baby ok?
Asthma attack during a run in the middle of the woods. Sx: shortness of breath, wheezing (in/out), coughing. Stop or run out of woods? No inhaler.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned about a bumpy crusting rash on my vagina while pregnant
- My fiance has a bump on his penis shaft how do i know if i should be concerned
- Should i be concerned if i have a fatty liver
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a cyst on my scalp should i be concerned or need to get it drained
- Should i be concerned about a rash in my genital and anal area
- Should i be concerned about a high alkaline phosphatase level
- Should i be worried if there is clear fluid leaking from my abdomen but no wound
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online