Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned If I Breathe Wood Smoke From A Fire While Pregnant
No: Not unless you were on fire.Get a more detailed answer ›
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Probably not: as it is not known what chemical compounds are in the smoke it would be unwise to subject yourself or an unborn baby to the rubber smoke. ...Read more
Almost 4wks pregnant BP147/90 HR112. shld i be concerned? palpatations some shortness of breath & heavy like chest...
36 weeks pregnant shortness of breath and as i sleep i wake up feeling like i stop breathing for a while should I be concerned?
Call your OB: Please do not take chances with you or your unborn baby. Call your OB now... ...Read more
33 weeks pregnant with shortness of breath/difficulty breathing and numbness in my arm and shoulder. Shoul I be concerned?
Hi doc my wife is 27 weeks pregnant & struggling with shortness of breath plus pain in lower abdomen. Should we be concerned?
39 weeks pregnant, shortness of breath( weezing), contractions , mucus plug gone, but has not burst yet should I be concerned?
14 weeks pregnant. Niece burned popcorn badly. Breathed in the smoke. Got watery eyes and sore throat. Left within thirty minutes. Baby ok?
Asthma attack during a run in the middle of the woods. Sx: shortness of breath, wheezing (in/out), coughing. Stop or run out of woods? No inhaler.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breathe wood smoke fire pregnant
- Is it safe to be exposed to wood smoke while pregnant?
- Should i be concerned about a bumpy crusting rash on my vagina while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can i eat smoked meat while pregnant?
- Should i be bleeding while pregnant
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Foods i should eat while pregnant
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online