Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Concerned About A Bumpy Crusting Rash On My Vagina While Pregnant
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Bumpy rash on inner thigh near vagina? Not inside of my vagina or lips and I'm pregnant. Possible causes? Chafed skin from shaving? First time w/ this
No: Watch and observe. If other signs....See pmd. ...Read more
I had a sharp pain that was below my belly button and went to my vagina . I'm pregnant. Should I be concerned ?
Pain: With any pain I would suggest that you see your OB and make sure that is of no consequence ...Read more
How long does tobacco from chewing tobacco stay in your saliva mucus? Concerned about hid saliva in my vagina , i'm pregnant
Tobacco absorption: The length of time tobacco stays in your saliva is not the problem. The rapid absorption though the mucous membranes of your mouth is the problem. The combustion by products of smoking are sidestepped but the effect of nicotine(well documented on the internet) are still there. The best thing to do is to stop, which i know is difficult. Anything short of that is not going to help your baby. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Should i be concerned about a rash in my genital and anal area
- My fiance has a bump on his penis shaft how do i know if i should be concerned
- I have a cyst on my scalp should i be concerned or need to get it drained
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I stepped on a nail how concerned should i be about tentanus
- Is a vibrating back massager safe to use on my back while i am pregnant?
- Can i use a heating pad on my belly while pregnant?
- I have a rash on my vagina
- Talk to a dermatologist online