Doctor insights on:
Should I Be Bleeding While Pregnant
Bleeding: Without delay have someone take you immediately to the nearest Emergency facility. They are very likely to let the Obstetrician to know this and come up with appropriate care. Hope all goes well - please let me know how things work out. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Not normal: Bleeding during pregnancy is never "normal", but it is very common, so we never assume the worst. A large percentage of pregnancies will be complicated by bleeding, but still progress to full term and have good outcomes. Your OB will probably want to schedule an extra visit to check on you. You need to know your blood type, ; inform your doctor right away about any bleeding if you are rh neg. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What should i do if i'm pregnant and bleeding?
- Should i eat spicy food while pregnant
- Foods i should eat while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What supplements should i take while pregnant?
- Is it true that i should avoid baths while pregnant?
- When should i stop lifting while pregnant
- What food should i avoid while pregnant?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online