Doctor insights on:
Second Opinion For Anal Cancer Diagnosis
A second opinion is where a patient seeks the advice of another physician after consulting with a doctor. If a patient is unsatisfied with a doctor's diagnosis or proposed treatment, a patient may seek out the opinion of another doctor to ensure that the diagnosis ...Read more
Takes years : You can, at any age, acquire the hpv strain that will eventually become an anal cancer. This can happen with one's first sexual exposure to the virus, or be prevented if you have received the vaccine series & completed it at least a month prior to exposure. The tissue changes that are triggered by the virus & become cancer take years & the likelihood of diagnosis in the teen years is remote. ...Read more
What type of docs check for anal cancer where they get lube and swab their finger in peoples anal?
Primary, gyn, gi: If you are concerned about a mass in the anus them your primary care doctor or gyn can evaluate to determine of this is a true rumor or hemorrhoids. Male patients are evaluated after 40-50yo for prostate nodules with a digital rectal exam. If suspected a gastroenterologist or colorectal surgeon will need to evaluate the mass for biopsy and pathologic evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What are the chances of a 16 year old virgin non smoker/ drinker getting anal cancer? How rare would it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long should it take for my clindamycin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Should i get surgery or a second aspiration for my ganglion cyst
- Are there any symptoms of liver cancer that a person should look out for?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have a twitch in my thigh muscle for 3 days now how do i get rid of it
- How long would it take for amoxicillin to get rid of a tooth infection?
- Ways to get rid of your period for a day
- What kind of a doctor should i see for joint pain in my hand?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online