Doctor insights on:
Should Derm Doctor Or Tech Do My Laser Treatments
Derm light laser?: I am not certain as to what this laser is. There are many options for laser treatments that can be performed to improve the look of wrinkles. These include nd:yag, co2, ysgg, erbium to name a few. The evaluation of it is worth it is an individual one. Does the laser treatment allow you to accomplish your goals for your skin compared to non-laser options? ...Read more
At the derm i had 2 laser treatments on my back 3rd treatment they misused the numbing cream which caused me to have a sort of seizure now i'm left with burns what can I put on this to make it go away.
Took Accutane 20mg 2yr ago.My doctor prescribed me laser fr scar.But 1yr+ didn't visit dermatology.Now stil hv breakout and smtym cyst.Laser help? Or?
Smartlipo?: There are several "lasers" for fat removal these use anesthesia injected into the fatty area followed by a laser inserted into that layer using long thin tubes ( trochars) the laser liquefies the fat. The next step is using another trochar to suck this liquefied fat out. It is a surgical procedure so pick your Dr carefully ...Read more
Depends on area : Depending on the area you are in and the experience of your doctor figure a cost would run between $300-500 a session and in general about $1600-2000 for a package of 5 treatments. ...Read more
Mineral makeup : Works very well.Get a more detailed answer ›
Hello dr., I am suffering from milia, there are small tumors around my eyes. I had consulted many doctors. They did laser treatment. But no use.
Approximately how much would it cost for a laser treatment on the face to remove acne/acne scars? And where can u contact these doctors?
It will vary greatly: I see that you are in the us and if you phone a medical school, the dermatology residents (who are super-smart and up-to-date) might welcome you at a very reasonable price. I'm sorry your acne wasn't treated as it should have been, but do keep in mind that several of the top hollywood guys kept their scars for the "tough guy" look. It's your call -- i hope you get what you want. ...Read more
Hi doc.i have pigmentation on my face,i took laser treatment since then these black and white patches have developed on my face.what should i do?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a brown spot in my left eye will it go away or should i see the doctor
- Should i do sit ups push ups before or after my cardio
- What should i do if i wet my diabetic foot ulcer bandage in the tub or shower?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I think i might have broken my ankle or foot what should i do
- Should i see a doctor or a podiatrist about my ingrown toe nail
- My 2year old has a bad temper problem what can or should i do
- My three year old has had diarah for three or more days what should i do
- Talk to a dermatologist online