Doctor insights on:
Short Cervix During Pregnancy
What are the latest findings to preserve a pregnancy with short cervix and delivery near 20 weeks?
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Blue cervix: It may have a bluish tint due to increased blood flow through those tissues. ...Read more
Vag bleeding/preg: No- could be closed or open. You need to be examined buy doc. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Short cervix length during pregnancy
- Cervix pain during early pregnancy
- Why and when does the cervix turn blue during pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sensitive cervix during pregnancy
- Infection in cervix during pregnancy
- Soreness in cervix during pregnancy
- How to check your cervix during pregnancy?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free