Doctor insights on:
Short Arm Syndrome
Depends: There are conservative options for cubital tunnel syndrome but the response to them can be variable. If your symptoms are bad enough to warrant surgery, then surgery can be very helpful often with complete resolution of symptoms. There are a variety of surgeries out there including endoscopic, in situ and transposition surgeries. Speak to your surgeon about which is best for you. ...Read more
I have horner 's syndrome right arm pain I have had no treatment I am very afraid should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Short term effects of fetal alcohol syndrome
- Short bowel syndrome
- Short umbilical cord syndrome
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Carpal tunnel syndrome pain in upper arm
- Problems with arm hand nerves marfan's syndrome
- Dead arm syndrome
- Can tietze costochondritis syndrome cause tingling in arm and hands?
- Short pinky finger syndrome