Doctor insights on:
Shooting Pain In Left Wrist
Shooting pain frm left back to wrist. Didn't resolve with paraceta or antacid but only with very low dose aspirin. Hi BMI but normal ECG & lft last yr?
Very scared.Pain on back of left wrist at the middle.Wasn't doing anything and went to bend it down and it sent a shooting pain through whole wrist!!!
Both wrist pain.occasionally when gripping something have shooting pain in wrist hand and fingers and cannot bend or straighten fingers.
Left wrist pain for a few months. No injury or numbness/tingling. Full range of motion, but sharp pain wen lifting and hurts randomly. ?
Hand exam, x rays: The wrist has many bones and ligaments and can be injured acutely or by wear and tear or have tumors. A hand surgeon will take a detailed history, do a careful physical exam, and order plain x rays. Additional x rays often used are MRI for soft tissue evaluation and CT scan for bones. Hand therapy may be needed and splints, meds, injections, and then arthroscopic or open surgery to gain power grip ...Read more
Wrist pain? I get a pain in my left wrist when I put pressure and do some movements, otherwise There is no pain. I did start a cleaning job weeks ago.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shooting pain in thumb and wrist
- Sharp shooting pain in wrist
- Shooting pain in right wrist
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shooting pain in wrist and forearm
- Shooting pain from wrist to elbow
- Shooting pain in left chest
- Shooting pain left temple
- Talk to a neurologist online