Doctor insights on:
Shooting Pain Behind Left Eye
I have being getting shooting pain on the left side of my head behind my left eye and left ear for a couple months can anyone tell me what it could be?
Sharp shooting pain in the left eye
lasting seconds it's the first time this happened and lasted a few hours. Can you please tell me what do you th?
Sharp pulsating pain behind left eye and head, it occurs two three times a day, or more, it shoots up when i move my head suddenly for ex waking up .
Depends: There are many types of glaucoma, and yes potentially, if the pressure is very high, you could have pain (among other things, like nausea and vomiting). But there are many more non glaucoma diseases that could cause pain, whether its your right eye or the left eye, likr dry eyes... ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Your Age?: If you are over 45 and this is new, you should at least check your ESR to make sure you don't have temporal arteritis: a very dangerous but treatable condition. Start by seeing your family doctor and get an esr. If normal the doctor can do other workups. If you are in your teens it could be start of migraines. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shooting pain behind right eye
- Shooting pain in head behind left ear
- What causes shooting pain behind left ear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Severe pain behind left eye
- Pain behind left eye and headache
- Pain behind my left eye
- Headache pain behind left eye
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free