Doctor insights on:
Shoes That Keep Your Feet Cool
I wear clean socks and breathable shoes, it's cool, my feet don't sweat but they smell BAD all the sudden, they never have before. What could cause it?
There is no must: I would suggest a shoe that has good arch support and straps so the shoe does not slip off the foot. ...Read more
Skates: That depends on the construction of the skate shoes and how tight or not they are . Some skate shoes will accomodate orthotics , which is very good . Without you in front of me to see your feet and /or x rays that is truly difficult to answer. See your podiatrist for assistance and /or any problems ...Read more
Shoes like Hokas: Hokas typically run somewhat narrow in the front. You can get the rocker effect from a B width New Balance 928. ...Read more
Put feet into garden shoes for first time. Got bit. Dropped shoe and didn't see what was in it. What now?
My sister is 12 and a half years old.. 5'0 feet about 86 pounds and a size 8 shoe do u think they should grow that much more?
Perhaps a spurt: The growth plates in the metatarsal bones and phalanges in the foot will determine the final shoe size as far as length is concerned. Growth here can continue up to age 20. In girls, the growth plates will close between 14-18. She will most likely grow at least a bit more. ...Read more
Hi i'm a female and I have big feet i'm size 11 in shoes and i want to know if i can make it smaller to like a size 8 or 9 in shoes is that possible?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to keep my feet from sweating in shoes?
- What are the best shoes for your feet?
- How to keep your feet on the nordic track skier?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to keep your feet from sweating while snowboarding?
- Best shoes for feet with bunions
- Mens shoes for swollen feet
- Best shoes for stinky feet
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free