Doctor insights on:
Shingles With No Rash Pain Internally
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Can sudden red rashes with severe severe deep pain on right side of the scalp, face and neck along with fever be anything else other than shingles?
Have Shingles Feb.been getting sores in my head, face, mouth, pubic area, am on Valtrex rashes are itchy causing pain how do I get rid of shingles ?
If you had shingles a year ago and was treated, how likely it would come back. Would it show same symptoms. Rashes …?
I was just diagnosed with shingles, i'm 19. I have had it for about three days now. I have to dime size rashes and one 2 quarter sized. The smaller one itches and the bigger one burn. How likely is it to get worse or sever. Am I more likely to have a mild
I have 3 red (bites/rashes) biggest, bigger and big on my rib cage. A dr said shingles but I think bug bites (bed bugs?). I found zero bugs in my bed.
Varies: based on the severity of the infection: figure 7-10 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shingles like rash no pain
- Shingles no rash but pain
- Can you have ic with no pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Lower back pain with bladder infection but no kidney infection
- How long does rash with painful blisters associated with shingles last?
- How long does shingles pain on face last after the rash has healed?
- Skin irritation with no rash
- Talk to a dermatologist online