Doctor insights on:
Shingles Shot Side Effects
Is there any side effects taking amoxycillin? I keep on having shingles down the back of my spine...
Agree with Dr. Maes: Possible side effects of Zostavax (Zoster Vaccine Live) include injection site redness, swelling, itching, pain, heat or bruising or rash. Headache may also occur. There is potential for allergic reaction. Zostavax (Zoster Vaccine Live) isn't recommended if you are allergic to gelatin or neomycin or other vaccine components. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I am 75 who just resrntly got shingles. I have been taking zovirax and acyclovir for 3weeks. Are there any complications or any side effects for being on this medication longer then it was prescribed.? Blisters now went away , buti have a very s
No: No side effects, but waste of money. No benefit from more than 1 week unless you have impaired immunity from a serious condition. Zovirax and Acyclovir are 2 names for the same med. The cream is useless. The pill may help if started on the first or second day at 800 mg 3x a day for 7 days. Doxepin cream will relieve the pain. ...Read more
Is it necessary to take valacyclovir 3 grams daily for shingles? I'm afraid of the dangerous side effects on kidneys as kidney disease runs in my fam.
Numb little fingers and teeth clenching, hard to pee. Am I experiencing acyclovir side effects? I'm taking it for shingles
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- What are the side effects of cortisone shots for mortons neuroma?
- Gonorrhea shot side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Amino acids with b 12 shots for weight loss side effects
- Side effects stopping testosterone shots
- Tetanus shot side effects lump
- Poison ivy shot side effects
- Talk to a dermatologist online