Doctor insights on:
Shingles On The Thigh
I noticed tender swollen lymph nodes in right groin area then day later woke up with cluster of shingles on left thigh? Is this normal?
I have a very sore patch of skin next to my ribs and going to my back, no rash, I had the same at top of my thigh a day or so prior, is this shingles?
Herpes zoster: Shingles is a recurrence of infection with the virus that causes chickenpox. It appears one-sided and encompasses one nerve root segment, although rarely it can cover more than one. It can appear initially as tenderness over such an area, usually followed by the outbreak of an eruption. Whether this is what you have cannot be determined over the net without an exam. See your doctor. ...Read more
Got tested for HSV 1 & 2 blood test came back negative.. Could these blisters i get on my inner thighs be shingles?They resemble HSV blisters, burn and itch a lot any help would be greatly appreciated.
See 1 more doctor answer
Left leg really sure. X-rays show no break/chip. Now small red rash/bump on back of thigh above knee. Could this be shingles?
Shingles?: Shingles is a reactivation of the chicken pox virus. Therefore, for it to be shingles, the rash must look like chicken pox. The rash starts out as vesicles, or small sized fluid blisters that eventually scab over. If this is what you see, it could be shingles and you should see a doctor right away to be placed on antiviral medication to stave off post herpetic neuralgia, a very painful condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do i lighten the dark skin on my inner thighs due to chafing?
- Treating bumps associated with a yeast infection
- I have a dull pain and cramp on my left leg from the thigh to my feet
- Shingles on thigh
- Pain on inside of thigh above the knee
- Home remedies for skin tag removal on the inside of a thigh
- How to get rid of stretch marks on the inner thighs?
- Warts on the inner thigh
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free