Doctor insights on:
Shingle Like Rash
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
I have recurring skin rashes in different areas that appear like fever blisters or shingles and itch. I never had chicken pox. It lasts a couple wks. ?
If you had shingles a year ago and was treated, how likely it would come back. Would it show same symptoms. Rashes …?
I was just diagnosed with shingles, i'm 19. I have had it for about three days now. I have to dime size rashes and one 2 quarter sized. The smaller one itches and the bigger one burn. How likely is it to get worse or sever. Am I more likely to have a mild
I have 3 red (bites/rashes) biggest, bigger and big on my rib cage. A dr said shingles but I think bug bites (bed bugs?). I found zero bugs in my bed.
Varies: based on the severity of the infection: figure 7-10 days. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can staph look like a rash?
- Itchy rash that looks like mosquito bites
- Goose bump like rash
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Rash that looks like ringworm but doesn t itch
- What does the skin rash look like from west nile virus?
- Hickey like rash on skin
- Rashes that look like burns
- Talk to a dermatologist online