Doctor insights on:
Medication : Your dermatologist can prescribe medication for this eruption. You probably have pseudofolliculitis. ...Read more
Most bumps and blotches on a newborn baby are harmless and clear up by themselves. By far the most common skin problem in infants is diaper rash. Diaper rash is an irritation of the skin caused by dampness, urine, or feces. Most babies who wear diapers will have some type of diaper rash. However, there are other skin disorders that can cause rashes. These are usually not serious unless ...Read more
Why is it I get a shaving rash down there? I don't want to get them but I do and it's annoying when I do?
Stop shaving: Then stop shaving and choose a different process for your personal grooming. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of shaving rash on legs?
- I got itchy painful rash bumps on pubic area after shaving
- Rash after shaving legs
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Red rash on legs after shaving
- How to get rid of shaving rash quickly?
- How to get rid of shaving rash fast?
- Rash on face after shaving
- Talk to a dermatologist online