Doctor insights on:
Shaved Pubic Hair Designs
SCISSOR/CLIPPERS/RAZ: If the pubic hair is longer than1/4 inch use a scissor or clipper to trim and than get in the shower and let pubic area soak and apply shaving cream/gel to one side of your pubic area and shave short strokes and rinse the razor often.Use a mirror to shave the lower area go down to in between your legs repeat the other side of pubic region and let warm water run and you are done. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
DON'T shave delicate: Tissue. Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Shaved pubic hair female
- How to shave female pubic hair?
- Should i shave pubic hair
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to shave pubic hair without getting razor bumps?
- How often can i shave my pubic hair?
- Shaved my pubic hair and now its so sore when will it stop
- How to shave pubic area women?
- Talk to a dermatologist online