Doctor insights on:
Sharp Stabbing Pain In Lower Right Abdomen
Endometriosis. Having sharp stabbing pain in lower right abdomen. Pain and cramping in mid pelvic area. Lortab not working and torrodol makes me ill.
Had an appendectomy 3 months ago. Just recently started having server sharp stabbing pain in the lower right abdomen area. What could it be?
Several things: These types of symptoms need to be augmented with a physical examinations and perhaps labs and x-rays. Talk with your doctor. ...Read more
Stomach muscles involuntarily tighten, lower back pain, sharp stabbing and throbbing pain upper and lower right abdomen. What is this? Help.
If severe and>4 hrs: If the pain is severe and has been going on for at least four hours or you feel you need to be seen sooner, you are going to need a full evaluation to find out what it is. Things that come to mind include passing a kidney stone as well as the possibility of appendicitis but the potential causes are really numerous and you should be evaluated in an emergency room asap. ...Read more
I've had inconsistent pain in my lower right abdomen for over a week. I was wondering if I should be worried. It's a sharp stabbing pain.
Get checked: It may be something dangerous you should see a doctor ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower abdomen
- Sharp stabbing pain in right side abdomen
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower abdomen female
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower right back
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower right side of back
- Sharp stabbing pain in lower back right side
- Talk to a pain management specialist online for free