Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pains In Your Vagina
Depends: It depends onwhat's wrong. You should visit your doctor for an examination. ...Read more
I am 7 months on Sunday and if am having sharp pains in the vagina and I don't know what that means?
I do not know: But because you are 7 months pregnant, it could be that as the baby gets larger inside you, pressure is placed against nerves that provide the sensation to your vaginal area causing pains. Because you are indeed pregnant, it is important you call your OB Dr. to let them know of this issue and get an evaluation. Best wishes. ...Read more
Small sharp pains in the inside of my vagina feels to be on the walls of my vagina i feel it every once in a while what could this mean?
Multiple causes: Trauma to the vaginal area from rough sex, manual manipulation, infections, cysts, polyps, tumors, irritation of nerves serving vaginal territory, muscle spasms, hormonal fluctuations as in menopause, and many other causes to VULVODYNIA are possible. See your doctor if it persists. Most of the time these pains will resolve and it'll be unclear as why it came about in the first place. ...Read more
I keep getting sharp shooting pains in my vagina and anus area, they only last a few seconds but are killer, what is this?
I keep getting sharp pains that shoot straight up into my vagina.It hurts very bad.It last about 12 minutes.Do you know what causes it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pains in vagina area
- Random sharp pains in vagina
- Sharp pain in your vagina
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pains in the back of your head
- What do sharp pains in your chest mean?
- What do sharp pains in your stomach mean?
- What causes sharp pains in your side?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free