Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pains In Vagina Area
Ovul. Btwn 10th-13th this month. Had sex all days. Lst night got quick sharp pains in pubic area & vagina. Lasted about an hr. Could it b implantation?
Sharp pains in stomach, above vagina area, 2 weeks after laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy what could this be?
Be seen: Given how recent your surgery has been, despite the fact that it was laparascopic, you need to see your physician for an exam. ...Read more
Im 32 weeks pregnant and I've been getting sick and now im expierencing sharp shooting pains in vagina and butt area. I lost some mucus plug aweek ago.
Sharp pains in vagina early pregnancy is this normal and a little tightness around lower area? my 4th pregnancy
I keep getting sharp shooting pains in my vagina and anus area, they only last a few seconds but are killer, what is this?
I'm having sharp stabbing pains in the right side of my pelvic area just above my vagina. What could this be ?
Having debilitating sharp pains in lower stomach, and pelvic area, and vagina. It feels like something want to fall out. What can that be?
After I had sex, I started to have sharp pains in my abdominal area than it would move down towards my vagina area. Once it moved down I would have pains to where I couldn't sit down or stand up. This had happened to me 3 times in 6 years. What could this
Well...: Muscle spasms, sex which could have "hit" the ovaries (can be very painful!), or being very "vigorous" during sex. Think about the type of sex you were having during these 3 episodes and you probably will be able to find some common reasons for your pain. Good luck, and not an unusual occurance! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Im 36 weeks pregnant and having strange sharp pain in vagina area
- Random sharp pains in vagina
- I been getting real sharp pointy pains in my private area
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pains in diaphragm area
- Sharp pains in ovary area
- What would be the reason for sharp pains in the upper groin area?
- Sharp pains in your vagina
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free