Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pains In Rectum And Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I had an ovarian cyst rupture yesterday. Pain isn't as bad today, but spreads to rectum. Is this normal? Can't get into dr until tomorrow.
2 weeks ago- diagnosed w/ large ovarian cyst (6cm). Since then- spotting w/pelvic & rectum pain getting worse- next appoint in 2 mths- should I wait?
I have an ovarian cyst, i haven't had a period in 2 months, and after intercourse today i had sharp stabbing pains in my abdomen and rectum. Help?!
Seek evaluation : Important to seek evaluation with your physician or at the emergency room. If home pregnancy test suggests you are pregnant (no period in 2 months), it's even more urgent that you seek evaluation to exclude an ectopic pregnancy (nonviable pregnancy located outside the uterine cavity that is potentially life-threatening). ...Read more
Off my period but still experiencing sharp pains in pelvis and aching back . Could it be ovarian cysts ?
Can an ovarian cyst rupture not be extremely painful? I had a cyst and felt some sharp but unconcerning pains- next day the cyst seemed to be gone.
How long after experiencing the symptoms of an ovarian cyst will it rupture? (sharp pains that go away fast, but keep coming back until it ruptures)
Should an ovarian cyst which causes me pain and backache and is 6.5 by 4.1 in size be removed? Can't take the sharp pains any longer.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a ovarian cyst cause pain in hips and legs?
- Sharp pains in my head that come and go
- Can ovarian cyst cause sharp pain in leg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cysts and swollen lymph nodes in groin
- My ovarian cysts burst pain in my anus and ovaries
- Sharp pains in stomach and urine stinks
- Do frequent sharp pains in fingers and knuckles mean arthritis?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free