Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pain In The Finger Joint When Pressed
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
I have a sharp, burning pain on the top side of my index finger joint. it only hurts when I am lifting or working. I work in industrial maintenance?
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What is wrong if my finger joint keeps swelling up every 2 to 3 months after being bitten by a cat?
Cat bite: Go see your doctor. Recurrent swelling and pain after a cat bite could represent an infection. Other possibilities could include joint, tendon, ligament damage caused by the puncture wound. Inflammatory issues such as synovitis or even arthritis could cause recurrent symptoms as well. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in finger joint
- Pain on spine when pressed
- Pain in breast when pressed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in right breast when pressed
- Sharp pain in finger joint and toe joint like needles
- Cause of sharp pain in ankle joint when walking
- Joint pain in fingers and toes when pregnant
- Sharp pain in finger joint when pressed