Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pain In The Finger Joint When Pressed
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
I have a sharp, burning pain on the top side of my index finger joint. it only hurts when I am lifting or working. I work in industrial maintenance?
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Arthritis?: Wrist and finger pain can be due to several causes. Arhtritis, tendinitis, or possible nerve compression. If pain is worse with motion , then arthritis or tendinitis is more likely to be the cause. Morning pain can be due to arthitis. Night time pain or associated numbness or tingling could be due to nerve compression. If pain is getting worse, get it checked out. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: Symptoms and concerns like these mandate a thorough evaluation by your doctor. Only after such an evaluation, which may include labs and radiographic examinations, can he/she let you know what's going on and how best to help you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in finger joint and toe joint like needles
- What does it mean when having sharp pain in the neck?
- Short sharp pain in the neck when turning head
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Joint pain in fingers and toes when pregnant
- What causes pain and stiffness in the finger joints?
- Sudden sharp pain in finger joints
- Finger joint pain when pressed
- Sharp pain in finger joint when pressed