Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pain In Finger Joint When Pressed
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
I have a sharp, burning pain on the top side of my index finger joint. it only hurts when I am lifting or working. I work in industrial maintenance?
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in finger joint
- Pain on spine when pressed
- Pain in breast when pressed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in right breast when pressed
- Sharp pain in finger joint and toe joint like needles
- Cause of sharp pain in ankle joint when walking
- Joint pain in fingers and toes when pregnant
- Sharp pain in the finger joint when pressed