Doctor insights on:
Sharp Pain In Finger Joint And Toe Joint Like Needles
If i make a fist, my ring finger joint to wrist across the palm hurts. Does anyone know what kind of injury i have?
Several things: With symptoms this complex, you owe it to yourself to call your doctor to help you make sense out of them. ...Read more
1st a small toe joint, now side of index finger joint swollen and extremely itchy. Turns red first then purple then fades months later. Worst at night?
I have a sharp, burning pain on the top side of my index finger joint. it only hurts when I am lifting or working. I work in industrial maintenance?
I have a bubble like thing on my finger joint, could it be a wart or a syst. How would I go about getting this removed? Pictures posted in my file
Anything is possible: I suppose this could be the case and depending on the laxity of your joints, any underlying issues you may have such as marfan's syndrome, or a pain tolerance condition such that you don't feel as much pain, but otherwise, you should have a very painful, swollen, deformed looking finger and i would recommend an examination. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain in fingers and toes
- Sharp pain in eye like a needle
- Sharp needle like pain in chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Needle-like skin pain
- Sharp pain in eyes like needles
- Sharp needle like pain in back
- Sharp needle like pain in breast
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free