Doctor insights on:
Sharp Breast Pain During Pregnancy
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Have pid. Sharp rectum pain and tightening in vagina along with breast pain. R these symptoms of early pregnancy. How many weeks pregnant do these o?
Sharp nipple pain -super sensitive but no breast pain. Dark nipples-not aureoles. Negative pregnancy test. Medroxyprog. Side effect? Medroxy period 7days ago, only 4 days long after 2 months.
Is it normal for your breast pain to be in different areas of your breast, and not just one in early pregnancy?
Breast pain is common. It is typically experienced during the menstrual period. Pain can range from mild tenderness, burning, dull ache, sharp or stabbing. It can be experienced in 1 or both breasts. Fibrocystic changes is the most common cause of breast pain. Hormonal medications (birth control, hormones) can cause pain as well. Infection ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sharp pain under breast during pregnancy
- Sharp pain under left breast during pregnancy
- Sharp breast pain pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sharp pain in crotch during pregnancy
- Sharp pain in navel during pregnancy
- Sharp pain during early pregnancy
- Sharp hip pain during pregnancy
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free