Doctor insights on:
What happens if I accidentally swallow shampoo water when I am taking my bath? What happens to my body system? Please help. Am I in danger?
Ok: No danger in small amountsGet a more detailed answer ›
Deliberate or: accidental? Call 1-800-222-1222 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to reach any poison control center in the United States. You will be connected with an expert who will direct you how to proceed. Please have all product information available when you call. I would encourage going to ER. ...Read more
Don't know: I'd recommend calling your local poison control center. ...Read more
What happens if I accidentally swallow some shampoo water when I am taking my bath? What happens to my body system? Please help. Am I in danger?
Ok: If no symptoms should be ok. That small amount unlikely to cause difficulties. ...Read more
What happens if I accidentally swallow (some) shampoo water when I am taking my bath? What happens to my body system? Please help. Am I in danger?
Do you have to do anything if a child that swallows a spoonful of hair shampoo and/or conditioner?
Swallowed a very tiny bit of shampoo. Still have the taste. Face is hot and tingly and lips feel numb. Should I be worried?
Swallowing a Dime: Usualy a dime will pass through without any ill effects . Are you sure it was a dime - if it was a thin wafer-type battery it could cause lots of harm. ? ...Read more
Natural event: Burping is caused by air that you swallow. Most of us don't swallow air on purpose. But eating air is easier to do than you might think. You can increase the chances of swallowing air by: smoking, chewing gum, drinking through a straw, sucking on hard candies, drinking a lot of carbonated beverages and eating or drinking quickly. ...Read more
Define "work".: While there are many claims that nioxin is a hair regrowth product, they do not come from the company that sells it. The nioxin website states "nioxin is not a hair loss product, but a scalp and hair care regimen designed to improve the scalp health environment and improve the appearance of fine and thin-looking hair." in other words, it might make thin hair look thicker. And that's it. ...Read more
Depends: If she can drink fluids normally, it made it into the stomach and may or may not cause problems. In the office I keep a metal detector to verify it was swallowed,but an x-ray can also do so. My favorite pedi surgeon had me feed these kids stewed okra, to form a congeal around the sharp tack and help it glide through the gut.You can check with your doc top see what they do there. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer