Doctor insights on:
Shampoo For Thyroid
I'm having hair falls, dry and damage thyroid function is fine.Always confuse with shampoos. Any medicated shampoo or vitamins recommends??
Get your thyroid : checked soon. Best to reverse engineer and find the actual cause. Then, treat the cause, so that the symptoms will disappear. Don't do the converse. There are no medicated shampoos for hair loss. Best you can do is see your doctor, and be placed on get you thyroid function treated soon. ...Read more
I suggest: You rethink and meet with a live doctor to help you sort this out, you are 99.99% mistaken. ...Read more
Nothing if treated!: If treated appropriately, you do not have to have any long-term consequences from hyperthyroidism. If left untreated, the most serious concern is a heart problem like rapid or irregular heartbeat. Longstanding hyperthyroidism can cause osteoporosis (fragile bones) and fractures. If untreated, other issues can be psychiatric disease, weight loss, trouble sleeping, or eye disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does selsun blue shampoo work for skin fungi?
- Honey and cinnamon for thyroid
- Aloe vera gel safe for thyroid disorders
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best protein shakes for people with thyroid problems
- Are chia seeds good for thyroid problems?
- Baby shampoo for stye
- Pomegranate juice is good for thyroid
- Talk to a dermatologist online