Doctor insights on:
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Yes, but...: All organ donors will be checked for all possible blood-borne / body-fluid-borne diseases such as HIV, syphilis, CMV, hep-B/hep-C, etc. Ask the detail at the center for organ harvesting. But, indeed, it is nice of you to think and ask this question for social conscience and safety. I salute you. Best ... ...Read more
How fast can you spread sexually transmitted diseases after you contract them? I mean, before the tests come back?
See list: Here is a partial list: oral and genital herpes/(herpes i and ii)... Chlamydia... Gonorrhea... Syphilis... Human pappilloma virus... Human immunodeficiency virus... Hepatitis b... Hepatitis c... Molluscum contagiosum... Herpes viruses 6, 7, and 8.. Chancroid due to hemophilus ducryie... Lymphogranuloma venerium... Trichomoniasis, ... Crabs, pubic lice, and scabies. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sexually transmitted diseases list
- Is herpes a sexually transmitted disease?
- Penicillin and sexually transmitted diseases
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Bacterial sexually transmitted diseases
- History of sexually transmitted disease
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Fucidin ointment sexually transmitted diseases
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free