Doctor insights on:
Sexually Transmitted Diseases
STD is also known as Sexually transmitted disease. This is a disease which can be transmitted from one person to another person through sexually related activities. This does not limit these activities to heterosexual intercourse, but encompasses all modalities of human-to-human sexual activity. It does not include illnesses that may make an individual more susceptible to a condition because of a sexual ...Read more
Yes, but...: All organ donors will be checked for all possible blood-borne / body-fluid-borne diseases such as HIV, syphilis, CMV, hep-B/hep-C, etc. Ask the detail at the center for organ harvesting. But, indeed, it is nice of you to think and ask this question for social conscience and safety. I salute you. Best ... ...Read more
How fast can you spread sexually transmitted diseases after you contract them? I mean, before the tests come back?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sexually transmitted disease
- Disadvantages of sexually transmitted diseases stds
- Does having sexually transmitted diseases cause ovarian cyst?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- History of sexually transmitted disease
- Sexually transmitted infections and pelvic inflammatory disease
- Anal fissure and sexually transmitted disease std
- Can sexually transmitted disease cause blood in the urine?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free