Doctor insights on:
Sexual Stimulants For Women
Is any of those sexual stimulants like horny goat weed or extenze good for you . Basically any if the ones you find in gas station?
No, not good for you: Some forms of horny goat weed (one of the many ingredients in extenze) are unsafe in high doses & prolonged use. People have suffered respiratory arrest and muscle spasms. It can also prolong the qt interval in your heart rhythm -- which could lead to heart attack (not a good result). The extenze product has over 20 ingredients, but more is not better. It's poorly rated in naturaldatabase.Com. ...Read more
Does any stomach medication (zantac/Prilosec) interact with sexual stimulants? (Viagra (sildenafil) 100mg)
How dysfunctional?: Is this a new problem that may be related to relationship issues or to medication side effects, or is it long-standing from an early age? Female sexual dysfunction can be of several types, including lack of interest, inability to have an orgasm alone or with a partner, vaginal dryness, and pain upon penetration. Each type would be approached differently by either a gyn or sex therapist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Sexual arousal in women
- Increase sexual desire in women
- Sexual excitement in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcohol effects on womens sexual organs
- Female sexual dysfunction womens health
- Depression and stimulants
- Are inhalants stimulants?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free