Doctor insights on:
Sex Positions Facet Problems Arthritis
Arthritis is progressive degeneration of one or more joints. Symptoms may include joint pain, swelling, decreased motion, and stiffness. The two most common types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, which is associated first with articular cartilage breakdown with a component of inflammation, and rheumatoid arthritis, which is a systemic autoimmune disorder that affects joint linings first and secondarily ...Read more
I have moderate bilateral l5/s1 facet joint arthrosis. Is arthrosis the same as arthriti? And is this a condition that will fully heal?
Just diagnosed w/ lumbar facet joint pain & was told I have artheritis in my left hip. Got helpful injection in discs but hip hurts. Best treatments?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the safest sex positions for facet problems or degenerative arthritis?
- Sex positions to determine sex of baby
- Sex positions while pregnant
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sex positions safe hip
- Sex positions to conceive baby twins
- Sex positions to conceive a girl naturally
- Best sex positions while pregnant
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free