Doctor insights on:
Sex Positions Facet Problems Arthritis
I have moderate bilateral l5/s1 facet joint arthrosis. Is arthrosis the same as arthriti? And is this a condition that will fully heal?
Just diagnosed w/ lumbar facet joint pain & was told I have artheritis in my left hip. Got helpful injection in discs but hip hurts. Best treatments?
No: There are different kinds of arthritis. Some are worse during activity, others after rest, . Early morning joint pain or stiffness may be a sign of an arthritis caused by an autoimmune disorder like rheumatoid arthritis. It may be worthwhile to discuss with your primary care doctor who may refer you to a rheumatologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the safest sex positions for facet problems or degenerative arthritis?
- The best sex positions to not get pregnant
- What are the best sex positions when not trying to conceive?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Male sex organ problem
- Does aging and not enough sex cause prostate problems?
- What sex positions are safe to do with a recent hip replacement?
- What are the best sex positions in the third trimester?
- Talk to a rheumatologist online for free