Doctor insights on:
Sex Causing A Rupture Of Ovarian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Trauma: External?, ...Not much, other than trauma to the area. ...Read more
I'm a virgin with a 3cm ovarian cyst that never hurts. When I decide to have sex in the future, would it be painful & can it cause it to rupture?
Have small ovarian cysts.Cause some pain but not cutting sex.Now after sex am experiencing a lot of non stop thin bleeding.Could the cyst of ruptured?
Cyst and bleeding: Except for a few very specific circumstances, a ruptured cyst does not usually lead to uterine bleeding. Other causes need to be addressed. ...Read more
Like a balloon: An ovarian cyst can rupture when it reaches a certain size, when the wall thins out, when the cyst ages, with change in hormones or with a minor trauma. Many times the rupture is without symptoms, however sometimes it can be very painful, can bleed, can require emergency or urgent health care. Your doc can monitor your cyst with ultrasound and exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ovarian cyst rupture during sex
- Can sex rupture an ovarian cyst?
- Cause of ovarian cyst rupture
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ruptured ovarian cyst causing appendicitis
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause back pain?
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Causes of a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free