Doctor insights on:
Sex Causing A Rupture Of Ovarian Cyst
Trauma: External?, ...Not much, other than trauma to the area. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
I'm a virgin with a 3cm ovarian cyst that never hurts. When I decide to have sex in the future, would it be painful & can it cause it to rupture?
Have small ovarian cysts.Cause some pain but not cutting sex.Now after sex am experiencing a lot of non stop thin bleeding.Could the cyst of ruptured?
Cyst and bleeding: Except for a few very specific circumstances, a ruptured cyst does not usually lead to uterine bleeding. Other causes need to be addressed. ...Read more
I had intense pelvic pain during sex. I had an ultrasound. my left ovarian cyst had ruptured and the blood was causing the pain. Is there a treatment?
Like a balloon: An ovarian cyst can rupture when it reaches a certain size, when the wall thins out, when the cyst ages, with change in hormones or with a minor trauma. Many times the rupture is without symptoms, however sometimes it can be very painful, can bleed, can require emergency or urgent health care. Your doc can monitor your cyst with ultrasound and exam. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause a lot of internal bleeding?
- Does an ovarian cyst cause a low sex drive?
- Side effects of a ruptured ovarian cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a ruptured ovarian cyst cause elevated liver enzymes?
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause migraines?
- Ruptured ovarian cyst as cause of twisted scatters fallopian tube
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause bleeding?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free