Doctor insights on:
Sex After Having A Baby
See below: I believe that ob/gyn docs recommend at waiting at least 6 weeks but i would ask you ob/gyn for their recs. ...Read more
Is there risks for having sex after having baby before 6weeks is up? Ieven if there were no complications
Yes.: After baby arrives, hormones are geared to take care of the baby, not bf's/husbands, etc. Plus, deliveries create something of a tissue trauma "down there" so don't expect many urges to further stimulate the area for awhile. Give it a rest until hormones and tissues normalize. In the meantime, practice alternate forms of gratification with your partner. ...Read more
Post partum sex: For several reasons: if the patient had sutures placed such as an episiotomy, laceration repair or c-section then it takes about 6 weeks for the sutures to be absorbed. 6 weeks is also about the time it takes for your body to go almost back to its non-pregnant physiologic state. ...Read more
I've lost my sex drive after having my baby 6 mo. Ago and its ruining my marriage. Im 22. What should I do?
No contraindication: If ready and no discomfort, go for it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you wait to have sex after having a baby?
- How long should you wait to have sex after having a baby?
- Can you have sex after a pap smear?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long should you wait to have sex after a tubal ligation?
- How long until i can have sex after a salpingo oophorectomy?
- How soon after having a hydrocele removed can i start having sex again?
- Having sex after a d and c
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online