Doctor insights on:
Sex After Having A Baby
See below: I believe that ob/gyn docs recommend at waiting at least 6 weeks but i would ask you ob/gyn for their recs. ...Read more
Is there risks for having sex after having baby before 6weeks is up? Ieven if there were no complications
Yes.: After baby arrives, hormones are geared to take care of the baby, not bf's/husbands, etc. Plus, deliveries create something of a tissue trauma "down there" so don't expect many urges to further stimulate the area for awhile. Give it a rest until hormones and tissues normalize. In the meantime, practice alternate forms of gratification with your partner. ...Read more
Look at the process: Your uterus is about the size of a pear, and it stretched out to the size of a basketball.At delivery, the outlet, which is the size of a coke bottle is stretched and torn as a kid with a head bigger than most grapefruit passes through it. You might feel fine, but it takes the body a while to repair all the stretching and tearing. ^ weeks will return most tissues to a stable sate. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I've lost my sex drive after having my baby 6 mo. Ago and its ruining my marriage. Im 22. What should I do?
No contraindication: If ready and no discomfort, go for it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long do you wait to have sex after having a baby?
- How long should you wait to have sex after having a baby?
- Bleeding after having sex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blood after having sex in pregnancy
- Having sex after vulvar cancer
- I bleed after having sex
- Having sex right after period
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online