Doctor insights on:
Severe Vaginal Yeast Infections
Is it okay to treat a severe vaginal yeast infection with only antifungal cream or should it be treated with both oral and cream?
Infections are invasions of some other organism (fungus, bacteria, parasite) or viruses into places where they do not belong. For instance, we have normal gut bacteria that live within us without causing problems; however, when those penetrate the bowel wall and enter the bloodstream, ...Read more
Is it possible to have lower abdominal pain when I'm having a complicated and severe vaginal yeast infection due to inflammation?
How much diflucan dosage and duration do I need to take to treat a severe/complicated vaginal yeast infection?
Does a severe/chronic vaginal yeast infection cause high white blood cells to be elevated? Mine is 12.6
Yes: Yes it definitely canGet a more detailed answer ›
Itchiness: Also a change in your usual discharge. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What could be causes of vaginal itching besides an std or a yeast infection?
- How often should i take my diflucan to treat vaginal yeast infection?
- What does a vaginal yeast infection look like?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Treating vaginal yeast infection while breastfeeding
- Are swollen groin glands normal with a vaginal yeast infection?
- What is the difference between bacterial vaginosis and a vaginal yeast infection?
- Is a vaginal yeast infection contagious?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free