Doctor insights on:
Severe Urination Decrease
Groin pain: It could be an infection somewhere in the urinary system. You need to be evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Yes, depending...: Yes, depending on which medication you are taking. If you are taking a medication like Lomotil (diphenoxylat and atropine), (diphenoxylat and atropine) (diphenoxylate hydrochloride and atropine sulfate),it definitely can. Lomotil (diphenoxylat and atropine) is an anticholinergic medication which slows the movement of the bowels but can also cause difficulty urinating. If you are having trouble urinating, stop the medication and if your symptoms do not resolve, see your doctor. ...Read more
I have severe pain while doing urination and after i got pain while standing when we we sit for along time?
I had intercoures 5 days ago, I bleed & have severe irritation the next morning. The irritation is still happening and urinations are painful & bloody?
I have strong urge to urinate,after urinating a small amount.I have some pain when urinating,not severe .
I'm having severe pain when I urinate. What could help my pain? It hurts so bad I try to avoid urinating. I'm very worried
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe pain after urination women
- Severe ovarian pain frequent urination
- Severe abdominal pain after urinating
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Natural ways to decrease estrogen
- How to decrease fibroids naturally?
- Ways to decrease estrogen
- Talk to a urologist online for free