Doctor insights on:
Severe Tooth Pain When Laying Down
See your dentist: Today, many people want to try all kinds of home remedies for various ailments and pains which in most cases only effects the symptoms, not the real problem. A toothache is not one of those to try and treat yourself. Depending on the cause of the pain, only a dentist can diagnose and advise you of the best way to eliminate the pain and the cause of the pain. Don't wait until the pain gets severe. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
See your DDS: Severe tooth pain is usually a symptom that is related to a problem. Although it may be temporarily relieved with otc analgesics such as tylenol, aspirin, or ibu it would be best to consult with your local dds to determine the cause of the pain and to have it treated accordingly. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
All day I've had tooth pain and its progressively gotten worse to the point of my whole right side of my face is in severe pain. What do I do?
Nonodontogenic tooth: pain. Nonodontogenic toothaches are often difficult to identify and can challenge the diagnostic ability of the dentist and could lead to unnecessary dental treatment. See orofacial pain specialist for diagnosis and management of nonodontogenic pain. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Severe but brief tooth pain 6 months after crown, has been sensitive to temperature the whole time. Going on a week trip, can I wait to see dentist?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Leg pain when sitting or laying down
- Abdominal pain when bending over and laying down
- What would cause pain in the pelvic area when laying down?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Stomach pain worse when laying down
- Tooth only hurts when i lay down
- Causes of sharp pain in middle of back right side when i lay down
- Neck pain severe when looking down
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free