Doctor insights on:
16. Female.108lbs 5'7ft. No medications. absence seizures. Spinning sensation. Severe fatigue. Enlarge nodes. easy bleeding and bruising. Pale skin?
See Doctor: In your age fainting is probably due to a vasovagal event. I recommend to see your regular doctor to examine you and possibly run some testing. ...Read more
Yes: Intravenous immunoglobulin (ivig) are blood products that are made out of antibodies (immunoglobulins). They are made out of protein structures to which our immune system may react to, among other things giving, you above symptoms. In addition, they may be other serious causes. Therefore, if you are experiencing these symptoms you should immediately contact your prescribing physician. ...Read more
My penis is very pale brown. It has lost its color and looks abnormal since i developed chronic epididymitis. Is pallor of penal skin normal?
Could be: Pallor is one of the sign of anemia. Shortness of breath on exertion presents when your body does not get enough/adequate oxygenation- either from anemia/decreased level of hb ( not enough hb to carries o2 to the lung and other vital organs), or other causes- such as problems with the lungs/heart. You should see your md to have a complete evaluation to find the cause and further treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Not long.: Iron deficiency corrects pretty quickly with iron treatment. If the level of anemia was severe it may take longer. I would say that the pallor should be gone when the hemoglobin is around 9 g/dl. It takes about a week to increase the hemoglobin by 1. For babies, i would expect to have the pallor resolved by 1 month's time certainly. If not, things should be re-evaluated. Good luck. ...Read more
Constant yawning when sitting or standing still, alleviated by moving around or lying down. Also facial pallor and extreme fatigue. Help?
What causes: profuse sweating of only the head and face, pallor, of only the head and face, associated with extreme pressure in the head? Treatment?
? Thoracic outlet: Syndrome can cause similar symptoms where the blood flow feels more prominent in the face and neck. Any kind of obstruction to the outflow of blood from head, neck and arms can cause these symptoms- but these conditions are pretty rare. Agree with dr young, pheo can also cause such symptoms. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Severe knee pain while sleeping
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Immediately after eating severe stomach pain and diarrhea nausea
- Severe menstrual cramps light bleeding
- Severe headache after wisdom tooth extraction
- Severe neck pain and ringing in ears
- Talk to a dermatologist online