Doctor insights on:
Severe Pain In The Right Side
Get it checked: It may be from the muscles, kidney stones or infection may also give you urinary symptoms, some times gall blader disease includind stone may cause pain in back under the ribs. ...Read more
I have severe pain in the right side of my face and lower jaw that comes and goes. The pain is burning and sharp w/ numbness. Episodes last 1-3 min?
Evaluation: Sounds like it could be a dental problem or infection, please go see your dentist for an evaulation. ...Read more
I have a infection in the right side of the throat and through this I am getting the severe pain in the right side of ear so how to cure it?
I was in a really bad car accident, and i now i have severe pain on the right side of my back... what should i take to help the pain?
Have been severe pain, starting on right side at lower ribs, spreading to the middle of my back. What could be causing this?
Gallbladder: While there can be many reasons for your pain; classically gallbladder pain starts in the upper right abdomen, below the ribs, and can spread to the back. See your physician, and he/she can order an ultrasound to check for this possibility. ...Read more
am ovulating with severe pain on my right side and it has lasted for like 4 days now .Am wondering how long does it last.?
Possible cyst: Sometimes when you ovulate, you form an ovarian cyst which can cause pain. This is especially true if you were taking fertility medications. It's hard to say how long it will last--depends on the size of the cyst. Typically ovulation pain does not last more than a week. Other things to consider involve other organ systems like the GI tract. Tylenol can be taken (bottle instructions) for pain. ...Read more
Woke up because of severe pain up my right side. This is less painful now but has not gone. Could my appendix have burst?
very unlikely: Very unlikely to have a ruptured appendix. Usually the pain associated with appendicitis would wake you up long before its rupture. It is more likely you slept funny or did something strenuous the day before that is now showing up. Also, you should have other signs like nausea, vomiting, fevers and chills if you have appendicitis. There are really unusual cases, and if signs are there, see an md. ...Read more
Gallbladder removed 4 months ago woke up with severe pain on upper right side. I feel as if I am having another gallbladder attack, is this common?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause severe pain in my lower pelvic area on the right side?
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I have bad pain in the right side of my neck and under my jaw
- What can be the cause for pain in my right side abdomen and burning with i pee?
- Sharp pain in the upper right side of my back
- Abdominal pain in one area on the right side constipation or appendicitis
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free