Doctor insights on:
Severe Pain In The Outside Of My Leg And Under Ankle
Woke up with severe pain on outside of hip into groin. Also severe ache outside of knee and ankle. Some decreased sensation on the side of same leg. ?
Nerve pain: This sounds like an inflammation and or impingement of a nerve or nerve root rather than inflammation of these joints. Nsaids like ibuprofen,if you can take them, May help,but see a neurologist if symptoms persist or worsen and appropriate tests will be ordered and could include MRI and EMG. ...Read more
10 years after severe break of right leg at ankle and right above 2 plates 8 screws and 2 huge screws removed weak but now severe pain and colapse.
See a surgeon: You should see an orthopedic surgeon.Get a more detailed answer ›
I lifted a heavy box 6 days ago, and have been having severe pain in my right buttock with numbness that moves down my leg to the ankle. Help?
Sciatica: Antiinflammatories, heat to origin of pain and stretching are good things to try. ...Read more
My inner legs just above my ankle bone front&back have a sharp, severe pain when touched. It increases for about 30 sec after touch then subsides?
Severe pain in the lower back with a stabbing pain going into my butt and down the back of my leg ending in my ankle. When should I seek help?
Breaking tree limbs w/leg. I hit it wrong-severe pain in my ankle (jammed not twisted) initially. Mild swelling slight discolor. Should I see a dr?
YES!: you need atleast an Xray to ensure that there is no fracture get it evaluated soon. ...Read more
I hit my lower shin pretty good on stairs. I can hardly put weight or move my leg without severe pain. Its very swollen to my ankle but no bruising?
Spiral twist brake left leg above ankle started use walker 1 1/2 mo ago. Right knee swollen-severe pain-feels it gonna blow out my knee?Serious/normal
For 6 month severe pain 2x legs. Deep pain from knee to ankle. Now frequent bruising on legs w/no injury. Concern?
Severe pain radiating from sciatica down back of leg behind knee to foot. Def weakness at ankle an numbness below knee. Help?!
Sciatica: These symptoms indicate that help is needed right away. See your neurologist or orthopedist asap . Good luck ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have bad pain in the right side of my neck and under my jaw
- Severe foot pain in my left foot on the left side of my foot what do i do
- I have pain on my right side under my breast and the pain hurts in my back to
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain down the outside of my leg when kneeling?
- Did i tear a ligament in my ankle rolled it and very swollen on the outside
- Pain in the back of my head and neck
- Pain in the back of my leg behind my knee
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free