Doctor insights on:
Severe Lower Back Pain Degenerative Arthritis
Degenerative arthritis back, leg muscles ache, lower back pain. Elbows hurt to touch, knee bone on bone, re diabetic, what medwill help. On soma?
Let me explain: It sound you have more than one problem, you have what it look be arthritis, diabetes and complications involved those two, my advice to go to your family doctor and have him do complete physical and treatment plan. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Low back is usually described as the region between the end of the rib cage to the pelvic bone. The back pain may be related to problems with the nerves, muscles, circulation, ligaments, bones and joints. If the pain is aching, dull with stiffness, muscle spasms are usually the cause. If the pain is sharp, shooting, burning, throbbing , numbness, tingling, ...Read more
See 2 more doctor answers
I have had mid-back pain/flank pain, lower back pain constantly for weeks. Could it be my arthritis or my weight (344) on height (5'9)?
Back pain: Difficult to determine based on the information that you provided. Flank pain is more often related to kidney infection or stones. Mid and low back pain can be caused excessive weight and poor core strength. See your medical doctor for evaluation. ...Read more
Common degenerative problem of cartilage and joints. Simply stated it is wear and tear to a point that the joint no longer can keep up with depositing fresh cartilage and the joint space thins, bone becomes exposed and pailful, bone spurs and deformity may ensue. And ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes severe lower back pain just before and during menstruation?
- Why am i always tired and have severe lower back pain?
- 36 weeks pregnant severe lower back pain
- Severe lower back pain and missed period
- Severe lower back pain 38 weeks pregnant
- Sudden severe lower left back pain
- Severe lower back pain during period
- Severe lower back pain before period
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free