Doctor insights on:
Severe Instep Pain
Not yet severe.: Just because the area is swollen doesn't necessarily mean that there has to be pain. Pain is considered the last phase of the inflammatory reaction. You can have localized swelling of one or more constituent parts of the arch but not damaged enough to cause pain yet. Clearly, something may be simmering and about to erupt in to a more noticeable problem. You might do some sole searching to stop it. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I concentrate , is walking on your tiptoes a problem because my instep hurts when i walk. Should i be concerned?
Over the past couple of months I have been having quite a bit of discomfort just in front of my right heel toward the instep. Suggestions?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment of instep pain
- What causes pain and swelling in left instep of foot?
- Itching instep
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Instep swelling
- Mystery bruise on instep of foot
- How to lunge to stretch the instep?
- Swelling instep foot
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free