Doctor insights on:
Severe High Pitch Ringing In My Left Ear
I heard a loud ringing in my left ear today. I have OCD and an Health Anxiety Disorder. Now I am unsure if this ringing is Tinnitus or make believe?
Probably not.: Tinnitus usually varies in intensity over time and might be improved by some otc supplements (e g arches), prescription meds (e g nortriptyline), and avoiding stress, alcohol, salt, caffeine, and loud noise. Sinister causes of tinnitus are rare, but unilateral symptoms are a little more likely to be something serious, so get checked out by an audiologist and/or ENT physician. ...Read more
Does tinnitus reduce the ability to hear well? Everything sounds a bit muffled from my left ear. I have ringing but why isn't the hearing well?
I have ringing in both ears and a buzzing in my left ear.Diagnosed with tinnitus 12 years ago.Normal MRI this year.Should I have it rechecked?
When I talk a clicking sound come out from my left ear where I have the ringing. Is this clicking sound related at all with tinnitus? Should I worry?
Suddenly since this morning, I keep getting tinnitus in my left ear, but it only lasts a few seconds before going away. Happening every 20-30 mins. ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Constant high pitched ringing in ears
- What causes high pitched ringing in the ears?
- What causes high pitched ringing in ears?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- High-pitched sound in the ears
- High pitched noise in ear
- High pitched whistling in ears
- High pitched beep in ear
- High pitch ringing in left ear