Doctor insights on:
Severe Engorgement Of Breast
Milk's in: Breast engorgement is fullness and tenderness of the breasts, usually experienced on about the 3-5th day after delivery, which signifies that milk production is in full swing! it can be uncomfortable, but does not last long. Ask you OB immediately if you have severe pain, swelling, redness or tenderness in one or both breasts. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
PREGNANCY, HORMONES: And caffeinated products typically.Get a more detailed answer ›
Want to stop breasfeeding. Will engorgement go away naturally? How long should i wait til my breast become tender again?
When uncomfortable: If there is one available through the hospital or labor & delivery, a lactation consultant might be the person to call first for a couple of reasons. One the consultant might be able to say over phone what to do based on years of counseling women in similar situations. Two getting information by calling the hospital staff might be quicker than going through a physician staff person or service. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast engorgement fever
- Breast feeding and engorgement
- Breast engorgement in early pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is breast engorgement a symptom of lactation problems?
- Is breast engorgement a symptom of normal 12 mo?
- Is breast engorgement a symptom of normal 01 wk?
- Is breast engorgement a symptom of normal 03 mo?
- Talk to a pediatrician online